BioRedKrillOil© – Pure Red Krill Oil Your Mega Omega 3
60 CAPSULES – 2 MONTHS SUPPLY or as directed by a practitioner.
Red Krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All Krill are red, this means they have a good level of astaxanthin; if you are looking for a Natural Red Krill Oil this is the product for you
- Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 EPA/ DHA fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil
- Krill Oil fatty acid content can help lower cholesterol
- Krill Oil has powerful antioxidant properties thanks to its Astaxanthin content – one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man
- Astaxanthin (a carotenoid) also provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Krill also contains Choline, an essential neurotransmitter, and one which is short in the diet of many people in the Western World
- Choline also helps maintain normal liver function
- Nutricur Bio Red Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO™)
- All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels (many companies add in synthetic Astaxanthin to elevate levels)
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Krill Oil
- Suitable for the whole family: Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of Krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
Omega 3 (EPA/DHA) contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The maintenance of normal cardiac function
- The maintenance of normal blood pressure
- The maintenance of normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides
Nutricur’s BioRedKrillOil© is, as the name suggests, made from pure Red Krill Oil. It is sourced from Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) a small, shrimp-like crustacean that exists in large swarms. It attains an individual maximum size of 2 inches and feeds mainly on phytoplankton or sea ice algae. Krill are red- this means they have a good level of Astaxanthin. These creatures are the bottom of the food chain. Toxins like mercury are known to work their way up the food chain, as large fish eat the contaminated smaller fish. Instead of dissolving or breaking down, mercury accumulates increasingly.
Because of the clean Antarctic waters, Krill are the safest source of Omega 3.
Omega 3 EPA/ DHA Fatty Acids
Pure Red Krill Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 EPA/ DHA fatty acids – Krill Oil EPA/DHA can help lower cholesterol and the maintenance of normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides. EPA/DHA also contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function, the maintenance of normal vision, the maintenance of normal cardiac function, the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Red Krill Oil has powerful antioxidant properties thanks to its Astaxanthin content – one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man – it is a carotenoid and also provides anti-inflammatory properties. It is profoundly protective to the endothelium (inner lining) of all blood vessels and also to the cells of the retina (back of the eye). Researchers have identified a number of other health benefits from the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of astaxanthin.
Bio Red Krill Oil also contains Choline – this is an essential neurotransmitter (nerve signalling chemical) important in the brain and muscles. Choline short in the diet of many people in the Western World – deficiency of choline is linked to several disorders; including elevated homocysteine (a risk for heart disease and dementia) growth delay and liver function abnormalities. Choline is used in the synthesis of specialized fat molecules in our bodies, called phospholipids. The most common of these is phosphatidylcholine, also known as lecithin, which is a critical component of all human cell membranes.
Please note –
Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than Fish Oil – Krill Omega-3 fatty acids are bound to phospholipids where it is considered that they are more efficiently absorbed via the small intestines with the phospholipid complex readily absorbed into the cell membranes. Other sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are bound to triglycerides, which are insoluble and require liver bile salts for their emulsification and absorption via the lymphatic system. A study of the metabolic effects of krill and fish oil found comparable dietary sources of Omega-3 fatty acids when assessing plasma concentrations. Despite the lower levels of EPA and DHA in krill, researchers found no statistical significance in levels with their findings, indicating an increased bio-availability of krill to that of fish oil.
All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels – the Astaxanthin is fully absorbed – many companies add in synthetic Astaxanthin to elevate levels. We certainly do not.
Our suppliers, Neptune Krill Oil (NKO) are committed to maintaining the sustainability of Krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources).
Suggested Intake: 1-2 Krill Oil capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: If there is any deficiency of the liver or if you are on antithrombotic medicine please consult a doctor first and take no more than 1 capsule per day. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Non-Active Ingredients: Fish gelatine, glycerine, water, lemon oil coating.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; lactose; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.